Monday 13 February 2017

Royal Experience at Fairmont, Jaipur

I had heard a lot about Fairmont Jaipur and was waiting for an opportunity to experience Fairmont. Having visited Jaipur 8/9 times in my life, as a family we were not planning any personal trips there. So, I was happy to know about my stay at Fairmont during Jaipur Literary Festival. After lunch, as I headed to Fairmont, it was an amazing ambiance. They have a tradition to beat drums at the big entrance gate.
Viharin.com- Fairmont , Jaipur
Fairmont , Jaipur
It feels so welcomed! As you enter, a person plays a veena amongst beautiful lights and ambiance.
Viharin.com- At the entrance
At the entrance

 

 

Ambiance of Fairmont

The hotel is built to give a traditional Rajasthani touch and ambiance. It feels very nice to be in an ambiance like that of a palace. As I moved ahead, there was an area called char Bagh having four little gardens.
Viharin.com- Char Bagh
Char Bagh
Further there is a vast reception area leading to a restaurant all well lit with jazzy lights and stylish furniture.
Viharin.com- Reception
Reception

To the right , there is another beautiful restaurant Zoya facing the swimming pool overlooking beautiful Arravali hills. There is a library bar designed to provide enough space to each. That is a very interesting place and I was so impressed with it. It reminded me of Officer's mess in Shimla that had fine dining and enough space. One can read , watch TV or simply relax. I asked the staff and learnt that it's an award winning place.


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Library Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment