Friday 3 February 2017

Review Le Meridien Jaipur

When I was invited by Le Meridien Jaipur to cover Jaipur Literary Festival, I instantly agreed to the offer.  I was excited not only to experience Le Meridien Jaipur but also Literary Festival with respect to Le Meridien. I have already written an article on my experience of Jaipur Literary Festival with respect to Le Meridien. In this article, I review Le Meridien Jaipur as I can not resist writing the same owing to my great experience.

Review Le Meridien Jaipur

When I reached the property, it seemed to be a very warm and hospitable one. The entrance welcomed us with beautiful trees surrounded by little fountains.
Viharin.com- Entrance of Le Meridien Jaipur
Entrance of Le Meridien Jaipur
Further ahead was a big reception with sophisticated decor.
Viharin.com- Reception area
Reception area
Next to reception is a quirky restaurant- Latest Recipe with a refreshing colour combination. The service and hospitality of Latest Recipe deserve a special blog post which I plan to write in next few days.
Viharin.com- Restaurant Latest Recipe
Restaurant Latest Recipe
On the other side of reception is swimming pool surrounded by rooms complex on two sides and the third side with villas.
Viharin.com- Swimming pool
Swimming pool
One side of rooms have a Rajasthani touch and the other set of rooms have contemporary style.
Viharin.com- Walk way on the Rajasthani touch style
Walk way on the Rajasthani touch style rooms
Third side was dedicated to villas.


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Area around Villas
Area around Villas

No comments:

Post a Comment