Thursday 15 December 2016

HappyMongoLearning a great program for kids

We started using HappyMongoLearning study tool from September and I must tell you that its been a fantastic journey. I would say that indeed its the best I have done for them so far in studies. I saw instant results. First of all my elder one started craving for it when I did not touch HappyMongoLearning tool kit for two weeks. When I started the app, both of them climbed to it as if they were playing video game. Can you even imagine that my elder one himself got his pencil and workbook whereas he always asks me for it.
viharin-com-happymongo
While my elder one explored all the tabs of the module, younger one wanted to do reading. He remembered from last time so much fun it was. I could see the strong concentration and focus they had for it. I can vouch that they have become smarter than the rest.


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment