Saturday 24 December 2016

Getting prepared for a beginner ski holiday

I am always fascinated by ski. Now that my kids are entering the adventurous or curious age, they want to ski. So, we decided to take them skiing. Little I knew that skiing requires preparation. To seasoned skiers, this statement may look foolish. I just thought to explore about skiing online when I observed that there is a full fledged planning and preparation required for skiing. Below is what I learnt
1. First and foremost, choose a skiing destination that is favourable for beginners. In India, beginners can start from Auli.
2. Try and book for a ski resort so they can help you in every manner for your skiing requirements and can provided you well trained staff.
3. If you are skiing with kids, avoid them ski before 3 years of his/her age and the child must must be potty trained


Nidhi KM

viharin-com-tsomgo-lake

No comments:

Post a Comment