Monday 5 December 2016

Festivities at German Christmas Market

Enjoying Christmas in German Christmas Market at German House, Indo- German Chamber of Commerce is a feeling in itself. The whole ambiance was buzzing with people, stalls, art and craft items, bags, toys, eateries and festivities. There were gentry of mainly Delhi and foreign dignitaries. I could see many Germans in the complex.
viharin-com- German Christmas Market
German Christmas Market
I had gone with my friend and our kids were quite excited to witness the German Christmas market. As we entered there was a stall of toys. Our kids just got glued there and we bought them a tiara and magic books. It was so much fun for them. They just loved being there.
viharin-com-stalls

A little further was painting competition hosted by Apeejay education Society. My niece and elder son did beautiful drawings. I didn't even realize how my son could draw a beautiful Mahal. Now I know about his interests. He is fascinated by Royal eras. My niece is a nature lover just like me. I always used to draw what she did. She drew a beautiful scenery of nature with trees, sun and huts , birds and grass around.


Nidhi KM
viharin-com-drawings-by-my-niece-and-son



No comments:

Post a Comment