Friday 2 December 2016

Enjoy your royal past via Heritage Tourism

I have always been fascinated by forts and palaces. Whenever I visit Amer Fort or for that matter forts in down South, they transport me to the era of those royal times and life. I had recently visited Amer Fort and my excitement rolled further upon hearing about Heritage 365 which promotes Heritage Tourism.
viharin-com-heritage-365
Heritage 365
I was so glad to learn that Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan Tourism have joined hands together with Indian Heritage Hotels Association to showcase their hidden jems of locations and heritage properties to the world travellers be they expats, domestic or International tourists in luxury, budget and adventure segments through Heritage 365.
viharin-com-panel-discussion-for-heritage-365
Panel discussion for Heritage 365
This initiative has been supported by Embassy of Italy in India, his highness Mr. Lorenzo Angeloni and Yes Bank. Heritage 365 is the brainchild of Mr. Aman Math, a pioneer of Heritage Hotels and Heritage Tourism. 

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment