Tuesday 27 October 2015

What did I see @ Dinosaur & Fossil Park, Ahmedabad

Viharin.com- Dinosaur & Fossil Park
Dinosaur & Fossil Park
After our long trip to Rann Utsav, Mandvi, Sasan Gir and Diu, we came back to Ahmedabad at our relatives house for a day to spend time with them and also explore Ahmedabad. My uncle suggested that kids would love to visit Dinosaur & Fossil Park. Back at home we discuss a lot about Dinosaurs. My little one even made a poem on Dinosaurs. So, we excitedly headed to the park with water bottles and few snacks as we knew it would take minimum 3 hours for us to and fro and to explore.
Viharin.com - Dinosaur & Fossil Park
Dinosaur & Fossil Park
As we entered the park, kids were thrilled at the sight of dinosaur models. That was a life size model and I too was amazed to see the model. I have seen the movie Jurrassik Park and was not less than a horror for me. I was little at that time. So, was seeing the life size model for the second time. I had seen one museum in USA. But that was like 5 years back. Seeing it with kids was a different experience altogether. There was a variety of dinosaurs. Flying dinosaurs , herbivorous, carnivorous, hippopotamus shaped and many more. There were many fossils that we could see. Even big eggs of Dinosaurs were also preserved. A very interesting thing was that the Dinosaur & Fossil Park was very well kept.
Viharin.com- Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment