Saturday 24 October 2015

Splurge this Diwali @ Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai

Lobby at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
Lobby at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
I have always craved to visit Dubai but have never got an opportunity. This time when I heard about the festive offer by Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, I was amazed and starting planning my Dubai trip.
Major attracion to me is Two-Bedroom Family Suite at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai that provides a breathtaking view of Dubai Skyline or the Arabian Sea with enough private space and best in class service accommodating up to 6 guests. I believe it to be a great opportunity to avail while strengthening the bond with the entire family with

Package at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai

  1. Complimentary return airport transfers
  2. Dedicated lounge check-in & check-out (in the Royal Majilis)
  3. Complimentary high speed internet access in the Suites
  4. 2 ShuiQi Spa treatments for the price of 1 (Back, Neck & Shoulder 30 minutes massage)
  5. Complimentary use of steam, sauna and jet pool facilities at ShuiQi Spa
Photographs and content credits Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment