Monday 19 October 2015

Must explore Hong Kong Life Mein Ek Baar

Starcast of Life Mein Ek Baar Photo credits Fox Life
Starcast of Life Mein Ek Baar Karan Kundra, Natalie Di Luccio and Himarsha Venkatsamy Photo credits Fox Life
Since Iong I have been thinking of visiting Hong Kong as a travel destination. Having visited countries like U.S.A, Nepal, Mauritius, Hong Kong has always been a destination I have longed to go to. I have heard a lot about Hong Kong in terms of shopping, adventure sports and food. Its a lovely place and is on my travel wish list.
Viharin.com- Address by India Business Fox Life Head
Address by India Business Fox Life Head
When I heard that Fox Life, India's leading Discovery Channel in collaboration with Hong Kong tourism is starting a show on Hong Kong as a tourist destination, I was super curious! On the top of it Fox Life India was celebrating its one year completion in the country, I immediately wanted to attend the event.
Thinking and being super excited about the show- "Life Mein Ek Baar", I reached Le Meridien iKandy Gurgaon. As I entered, huge crowd was present at the event and people were looking forward to see a preview of the show. Fun inspirational quotes were displayed around with quirky decorations.uisine of the world, to enjoy shopping. Awesome feeling and eagerness to just be there. I was actually craving to visit Hong Kong ASAP.


Nidhi KM
Water sports for Hong Kong Life Mein Ek Baar Photo credits Fox Life
Water sports for Hong Kong Life Mein Ek Baar-Photo credits Fox Life

No comments:

Post a Comment