Thursday 27 October 2016

Why people prefer road trips?

Think of travel think of hill stations, beaches, river sides, deserts. All your trip is successful if a major part of it which is travel is good from the beginning. There can be n number of means of travel. While I see a strong point in travelling by air if distances are huge, I do not understand why people prefer to road trips. I will take example of my husband. He always prefers road trips. While I used to appreciate road travel alot, but was totally surprised when I read people travelled to Europe by road. It rung a big strong bell.
viharin-com-road-trips
This time I was surprised when my husband urged to travel by car that too self driven for a long 1100 kms in just two days! I was like taken aback! Why do you want to travel by road all the way up? He was like " I want to be flexible". Now 'Flexible' is a big word and comes with its own meaning in different contexts. Below are the points that I have realized as to why people prefer road trips? If you think you have another point that is not mentioned here, please feel free to add. ðŸ˜Š

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment