Thursday 13 October 2016

Better kid's skills during travel- HappyMongoLearning

Hi travelling parents,
There is something interesting I discovered which can relieve us from our kid's study worries while we are travelling. The proposal seemed promising so I enrolled in an education portal called HappyMongo which is a new product to improve my child’s #LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) skills, Math & GK, IQ. As I was convinced by the whole concept, I now want to uodate you about its progress. When I got the workbook of HappyMongoLearning, I simultaneously got instructions from the website about how got go about it.
viharin-com-happymongolearning
My kids were quite excited about the concept as they had to go through the learning program which is application based and they got the access of my laptop and mobile because of the same.
My both kids fall under the age range from 6-8. So, one book was sufficient for them. We started with the story program on the book and the application. An audio story was played which kids had to listen carefully and patiently and answer few questions in the notebook.


Nidhi KM

viharin-com-audio-story

No comments:

Post a Comment