Saturday 23 April 2016

Top 5 things to see @ La Vanille Nature Park

I was quiet excited to visit La Vanille Nature Park. I knew there would be lots of surprises lined up and indeed there were. 
Viharin.com- La Vanille Nature Park
La Vanille Nature Park
Although there were many things to see at La Vanille Nature Park, I am highlighting top 5 of them.

Top 5 things to see at La Vanille Nature Park 

1. Crocodiles

We were welcomed by crocodiles. They all were bathing in the sun and relaxing. There was no single movement by them. It was quiet amazing to see them motionless. You can see the open mouth of the left crocodile, it is appearing like a statue. It caught my attention as to how some living being can be live and motionless simultaneously with an open mouth for long.
Viharin.com- Crocodiles bathing in sun
Crocodiles bathing in sun
Authorities showed us a baby crocodile. My friends even touched it but I didn't.
Viharin.com- Baby Crocodile
Baby Crocodile
They then showed us the chameleon. It was feasting away to glory.
Viharin.com- Chameleon
Chameleon

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment