Friday 8 April 2016

Elegantly White Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius

I have been to many Radisson Blu properties in Delhi. Reviewed Radisson Blu in Guwahati as well. All properties have distinctive characteristics and pleased me with their uniqueness. Radisson Blu Azuri did the same to me.
Viharin.com- Radisson Blu Azuri
Radisson Blu Azuri
All in white concept combined with blue shade first of all lured me to it as I am a lover of white colour both from looks as well as from health perspective.
Viharin.com- Sign Boards
Sign Boards

Ambiance

Beautiful and elegant white gates welcomes with arms of greenery around. Reception is well set reflecting the purity and peace.
Viharin.com- Greenery all around 
Everywhere was either greenery or beach view. So one is always refreshed seeing the natural beauty.

Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Beach side
Beach side
Viharin.com- Serene view
Serene view
Viharin.com- Beach side area
Beach side area

No comments:

Post a Comment