Saturday 16 April 2016

Experience divine sunset at Mauritius

Across my global journeys I've always been fascinated by some divine moments that mother nature has to offer us everyday. Sunrise and sunsets are one of my favorites. In this trip sdpecially, if I missed sunrise, then I surely witnessed Sunset at Mauritius.
Viharin.com- Before Sunset
It's these few moments of solace that I've always cherished in my lifetime. Well , Mauritius has that special place etched in my memories as a place which is blessed by God himself.
Viharin.com- Deck
These times are none other than sunrise and sunset. I've a strong emotional connection with these moments since my childhood. When I visited Mauritius nine years back, I had this visual treat which I remembered even now.


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Setting sun
Setting sun

No comments:

Post a Comment