Wednesday 4 November 2015

Enjoy Raahgiri @Connaught Place, Delhi

Viharin.com- Dance performance at Raahgiri
Dance performance at Raahgiri
Viharin.com- Fitness dance at Raahgiri
Fitness dance at Raahgiri
Raahgiri is an initiative to go only walking down the streets of Connaught Place and no vehicles allowed except for eco friendly, our own traditional cycles. The initiative is very noble as vehicles are not allowed in certain parts of CP. I loved the thought and was inspired too. I had always wanted to contribute to the cause but was not able to find out a way until one fine day when me and my husband decided to get up that early in the morning and reach CP by 7 am. Was I nuts at first I thought to give up my sleep for Raahgiri on a Sunday when I am sleep deprived throughout the week? No, not at all since what I gained after reaching there was worth the sacrifice. In fact I had missed all the action since long!!
Viharin.com- Reebok Fitness Avenue
Reebok Fitness Avenue
  Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment