Monday 9 November 2015

Celebrate your moments @ Butler House, Punjabi Bagh

Viharin.com- Ambiance
Ambiance
Having lived in Punjabi Bagh for good 20 years, I am aware of almost every new opening on the club road. As I saw Butler House, I was intrigued by the thought how this outlet could mark a difference from other restaurants in Punjabi Bagh.
Viharin.com- Interiors at Butler House
Interiors at Butler House
So, when I went there to check out, I realized how the difference would be in terms of ambiance, food and service.

Ambiance at Butler House

Viharin.com- Private seating
Private seating
Ambiance was perfect for a romantic dining time out with dim lights and beautiful seating. There was ample seating for group get togethers, private seating and other dining options. I liked the atmosphere with wooden furniture and flooring. Bar in the front was nice too.

Food

Viharin.com- Mocktail with apple, cranberry and orange juice
Mocktail with apple, cranberry and orange juice
It was quite early when we went dining for lunch. As we settled, I had a refreshing breezer having a mix of cranberry,orange and apple juice. Along with the mocktail, I started with Soya tikka. Imagine, never ever I have liked Soya tikka but this restaurant quite impressed me with Soya Tikka which was beyond my expectation being a non vegetarian. It was awesome! I loved it. Next was spaghetti Arabiata. It was toothsome and I took it for the second time as well. At that point I was not tasting it but was indulging in the dish. It was presented in an enticing fashion, totally irresistible having appropriate blend of spices, cheese. Spaghetti too was perfectly cooked.
Viharin.com- Spaghetti Arabiata
Spaghetti Arabiata
With mouthwatering Veg Salt and pepper and volvent burger desi chicken burger,my palette was enjoying the treat. The burger was different in a way as it had indianized chicken gravy stuffed bun. Oh, it was different yet luscious. I tried the vegetarian version as well but chicken version was my favourite. Rajma Goulati kebabs were no less.
Viharin.com- Mouthwatering Chicken stuffed buns
Mouthwatering Chicken stuffed buns
Murgh malai tikka is my all time favourite. The traditional recipe did not disappoint me at Butler House as well. 


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment