Wednesday 7 March 2018

Sangeeta S Bahl, the lady with rock solid determination, truly an inspiration this Women’s Day!!

This Women’s Day I would love to talk about The Lady with rock solid determination! The one who has inspired lakhs of Indian women! The one who keeps going towards her goal, come what may! The soul that proves - God helps those who help themselves! Yes, I am talking about Sangeeta S Bahl, 53  who has taken birth to inspire, to exemplify, to tell the world, if a woman decides, no one can stop her!

Sangeeta S Bahl Sangeeta S Bahl
Last year I had interacted with Sangeeta S Bahl when she was to climb the highest of all , Mount Everest. That was the time when I realised that there is so much potential even in me and I can do so much. I was so full with positive energy and enthusiasm after talking to this ‘divine’ lady. I got to know that she had prepared so much for the Everest and had even torn her right knee’s  ligament which she got operated later. But, soon after four months of rest and physiotherapy, she stood up again to climb more mighty mountains to prepare for Everest. Sangeeta was very positive and hence her positivity led her to scale more mountains and finally she was fit enough to climb Mount Everest.
 Mount Everest and Lhotse as taken from the Mountain flight in Nepal
She had climbed  23,500 ft Camp III Lhotse face when she had to be rescued back  due to high altitude sickness.


Nidhi KM


Climbing on Lhotse face Everest

No comments:

Post a Comment