Wednesday 28 March 2018

Gift yourself new you at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa

Mauritius is like a magnet to me. Every time I visit the country, I find it newer and want to explore it all over again. The more I visit, more I fall in love with people and place.
Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is a resort in Mauritius that provides exclusivity to its guests by offering private island Ilôt Mangénie!  Isn’t it something special, to stay at a property which is dazzling with beautiful beaches around at a secluded place! The property is in Trou d'Eau Douce Bay.
Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa has come up with a new appearance and a re defined luxury for a new you. The resort’s 200 rooms and suites have Indian Ocean views and direct access to the beach.

The resort covers 34 acres of beachfront and provides utter ‘hospitality from the heart’.


Nidhi KM


No comments:

Post a Comment