Thursday 25 May 2017

Restaurant review - The Living Room @ Westin Sohna

I got fascinated by The Living Room restaurant's pictures on Westin Sohna's website. My experience of The Living Room is a good one during my stay at Westin Sohna. Since a lot had to be described about it, I had to write a separate post on it.

Ambiance at The Living Room

The Living Room had a grand entrance unlike restaurants of other resorts and hotels. Tables were laid outside the restaurant as well with a view of resort and lush green lawns. Lavish spread of buffet was displayed including Indian and Oriental. Salad and dessert counters were enticing.
I loved the sight of desserts that were displayed. Desserts were placed in the bar lounge. This segregation ensured that a vast variety of desserts is served to all guests. I liked this segregation which demonstrated the importance laid at desserts by Chef and team. Also, this divides the crowd and makes having desserts a special affair.


Nidhi KM


No comments:

Post a Comment