Friday 9 September 2016

Grehlakshmi kitty party on 10th Sep, 2016

Since childhood, I used to see magazines like Grehlakshmi and other hindi and english magazaines in our houses that catered to some real life stories or achievements and celebrations, problems, fashion related to women. As I grew up although due to my full time and beyond hours job along with kids and vother hectic schedules, I always used to wish for time to read such books. It had always remained like a wish to some how get associated with big magazine like Grehlakshmi. When I came to know about Grehlakshmi's grandest kitty party in the world, I was thriller and super excited to attend the same to celebrate womanhood.
unnamed-2

Grehlakshmi Kitty Party offers

There are many reasons for me to attend. I will get to network, socialize, engage with my favorite brands, meet celebrities, play games and chit chat!
There would be professionals to homemakers, business women, scintillating fashion shows, jewellery shows, make up makeovers, talk shows, tarot card reading, astrology, live cookery shows, hair makeovers, nail art, live interaction with celebrities, mouthwatering food and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment