Monday 26 September 2016

Fascinating views on the way to Amer Fort

Although I have been to Jaipur six seven times, but every time I visit, I get an altogether new experience. It is like I can never have enough of Jaipur. Amer Fort is a gem of Jaipur that is full of treasure for discoveries for travellers like me. I can never get tired of seeing Amer Fort ever. This time when I visited Amer Fort with my professional camera ( I try to click good photos through it), I loved every road to Amer and views, that I was compelled to write a post on way to Amer Fort.
One very interesting thing that I have always observed in Jaipur is a good presence of elephants. Such presence instantly provides a royal touch to the city. When we were about to enter the narrow lanes to the fort, we saw elephants. One of them came extremely close to our car. I was quite excited to see it.
Viharin-com-Elephant on the way to Amer Fort
Elephant on the way to Amer Fort
As we went further, the fascinating walls of Jaigarh Fort overlooking Amer Fort was like a necklace to the little hills that grace the city of Jaipur.


Nidhi KM

Viharin-com-Necklace of hills of Jaipur
Necklace of hills of Jaipur

No comments:

Post a Comment