Friday 8 July 2016

My speed boat to Le Morne Rock, Mauritius

When I had visited Mauritius last time, I saw Le Morne Rock a number of times. I had known about its story that how slaves got terrified from the police that they jumped from the rock out of fear. Whereas the police had gone there to inform them about the abolishment of slavery. At that time we could not do any water sports due to Hurricane.
Viharin.com- Early morning journey to Le Morne Rock Mauritius
Early morning journey to Le Morne Rock Mauritius
This time, the weather was favourable for water sports and so I grabbed the opportunity to experience the speed boat till Le Mourne Rock. We knew that we would get to see dolphins as well. Our trip started at 9am from SOFITEL Mauritius ImperialI was raring to go. 


Viharin.com- Beautiful Ocean
Beautiful Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment