Thursday 21 July 2016

In the morning by Legian Beach, Bali

As we reached Bali from Flores, I and my friend Hitasha Mehra were very eager to visit Legian Beach. Since we had very less time on us , we decided to visit the beach early morning. We started from our hotel- Mercure Legian at 6.30. It was only a 10 minutes walk from our hotel. There was a sort of entrance to the beach depicting the typical culture, art and designs of Bali. The gate impressed me.
Viharin.com- Entrance to Legian Beach
Entrance to Legian Beach
Every nook and corner I visited in Bali always reminded me of Indian culture. So, I always felt at home in Bali. Coming back to the gate. We reached the beach and it was a pleasant morning. 
Viharin.com- Legian Beach
Legian Beach
Waters of sea were beautiful. We could see people jumping on coming waves.
Viharin.com- People strolling around
People strolling around
A little ahead, some people were surfing and it was a phenomenal site. I was seeing water surfing for the first time and was trying to estimate my ability to do water surfing.
Viharin.com- People playing with waves
People playing with waves
We were told by our friend Deepak Acharya to visit Kuta Beach but we didn't have time and kept it for next time visit. Kuta beach is a great beach for water surfing.

Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Water Surfing
Water Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment