Thursday 22 January 2015

Interaction with Celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur @Le Meridian

Viharin.com- Chef Kunal Kapur at 'Join the Olive Oil Revolution
Chef Kunal Kapur at' Join
the Olive Oil Revolution'
Kunal Kapur an Indian Celebrity Chef best known as host and judge of TV series Master Chef India on Star Plus season 1,2 and 3 was the honor of event - Join the Olive Oil revolution at Le Meridian, Delhi. Kunal is currently the executive Sous Chef at The Leela Gurgaon.
I was curious to know from him how he connects with travel in his profession. So, here we go.

Interaction with celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur at Le Meridian

Q1) Do you travel around the world to eat different cuisines?
Travel is so inter weaved in my profession that I get ample opportunities to taste different cuisines. I do my research on cuisines, look at pictures, visit blogs as part of my travel plan. When I went to Lucknow, I tasted Goulati Kebab and learnt their authentic recipe.
Q2) Which all places you have travelled?
I have travelled to Australia, England, France, Germany, Gulf, Hong Kong, India of course I have travelled vastly, New Zealand, Singapore,  US vastly.
Q3) Any specific country you want to visit to have its cuisine again and again?
Australia is the country that has good produce be it vegetarian and non vegetarian. Production there is consistently same. Excellent quality of fruits and vegetables. The produce is so fresh. You have to see it to believe it. Plus you get everything in Australia you get in the world. I like chefs a lot over there.


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment