Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nature's Devis falls, Pokhara- Nepal

Devis falls in Pokhara is a little waterfall in Kaski district.

This waterfall gets water from dam of Phewa lake. It is interesting to know that this is an underground waterfall. In Nepali, it is also called Patale Chhango which means underground. The water passes through the natural tunnel. This water passes through the Gupteshwar Mahadev cave. If you visit Devis falls, you must also visit this cave to conquer some if the curiosity of this strange falls.

Read more

Nidhi KM
Copyright Viharin.com

1 comment:

  1. You are right Nidhi KM! The Nature’s Devis Falls is a nice waterfall in Pokhara. It is an amazing underground waterfall. I never visit this place but after complete my finger lakes tourism I must make a plan to go there with my friends. My friends are a big lover of nature places so it is best for her.

    ReplyDelete