Monday 4 January 2016

Place of first Sermon for Buddha

Viharin.com- Sarnath Temple at Varanasi
Sarnath Temple at Varanasi
I had read about Sarnath Temple during my school days as part of history subject. So had always silently wished if ever I would be able to visit Sarnath. My wish was granted by IRCTC's heritage Circuit Special trainI felt very happy upon hearing the news about my visit to Sarnath Temple.
Viharin.com- Positive notes by Buddha
Positive notes by Buddha

How to reach Sarnath Temple

Sarnath is 13 kms from Varanasi. We reached Varanasi by train. On the station, our buses were already parked and waiting for us. It took about half an hour to reach the temple. One can even hire cabs outside the station.
Viharin.com- Preachings of Buddha
Preachings of Buddha

My experience at Sarnath Temple

As I entered, I could feel a lot of positive vibes.There was a walk way to reach the temple. Many boards were containing Buddhist preachings. We took off our shoes and headed inside. There was a hollow dome like structure. The temple was very neat and clean. Floors were shining. One could easily meditate there.

Read more
Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment