Monday 18 January 2016

How to plan a trip to Khajuraho

Viharin.com- Khajuraho Railway station
Khajuraho Railway station
I had heard and read about Khajuraho since my childhood days and had always thought whether ever I would go there. Reason being Khajuraho is quite far from Delhi and places which are plain are quite less attractive for me. But still I wanted to visit Khajuraho at least once in my life to quench the curiosity of this world famous destination.
Viharin.com-Khajuraho Air Port
Khajuraho Air Port
When I heard about IRCTC Heritage Circuit Special Train providing Khajuraho as one of the destinations, I thought my wish had come true. I wanted to explore the place right away.
Since  Khajuraho is a world renowned destination, one needs to know how much time is necessary to spend there. 

Important things to see and do in Khajuraho

1. Eastern Group of Temples
2. Western Group of Temples
3. Shopping on the way to Western group of Temples

Nidhi KM

Viharin.com- Western group of Khajuraho temples
Western group of Khajuraho temples


No comments:

Post a Comment