Thursday 4 March 2021

Interaction with the master mind, Mr. Manoj Khetan- CO Founder Naad Wellness, Sonipat

Naad Wellness is located in Kundli, Sonipat. Since I had heard alot about that from last one year specially, I wanted to experience the same. After the experience, I was impressed with their ambiance service, hospitality, therapies , nutritious food and treatments. There are different aspects of the experience that deserve separate space on our platforms. Now, this one is very important. We were curious to know about the concept and reason behind Naad Wellness. Naad Wellness is one of the rare luxury wellness properties in Delhi NCR. I must say this one scores very high points in its niche. To satisfy our curiosity, I had an interaction with the Co Founder and Master mind behind Naad Wellness Mr. Manoj Khetan.
Mr. Manoj Khetan, Co Founder Naad Wellness Here is the interaction

No comments:

Post a Comment