Thursday 22 February 2018

A heritage property to enjoy with breathtaking views of Naini lake in Nainital- The Palace Belvedere

I wanted to stay at a property in Nainital that provided views of one of the lakes either Bhimtal or Naini lake. I looked at various options when I came across an offer to stay at The Palace Belvedere.
I looked at the property on the website and was convinced to stay in the same. I was eager to review the property.
We reached around 3pm. Our GPS system made us reach the location conveniently. The approach to the property is in a narrow lane with a steep slope. But I was thrilled to look at the Heritage property, Palace Belvedere. It was exactly as per the photos I had seen.

Ambiance at The Palace Belvedere

The property was painted white in colour with grey coloured big stones having beautiful colourful flowers around. Overall combination was attractive. The property overlooks Naini lake at Malli Taal.


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment