Monday 24 April 2017

Why take Domino's Rs.199 Everyday Value Offer !

With cricket fever in the country, cricket lovers want to just sit and relax and simply watch TV. During my childhood days during cricket season, one of my neighborhood aunt used to prepare all meals in the morning. Throughout the day, she would simply sit in front of TV with casserole and dishes in her TV room so she gwets to watch cricket uninterrupted. I really liked her concept. Today as I see the super busy generation, pizzas are a great option these days which can be ordered instantly. Dominos has come up with #EverydayValueOffer with variety of pizzas at just Rs.199. 

Why take Domino's Everyday Value Offer !

I ordered Dominos Cheesey Corn Pizza and Paneer onion pizza. Pizza's order reciever was well trained.  Pizzas got delivered on time. I appreciate the professionalism here. Pizzas were delicious. Both had toppings till the last byte. I loved each byte of it. My family relished it too. Base was crisp and pizzas were juicey and toppings were perfect. Spices in pizzas were appropriate. I didn't actually bother about calories, instead indulged.


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Cheesey Corn Pizza from Dominos

No comments:

Post a Comment