Monday 2 May 2016

How to prepare Wicked Vanilla, a twisted dessert

This time when I went to Mauritius , I was trying varied adventurous things including water sports, zip line and even food thrills. Food was one of the important focus as I was eating Japanese, Mauritian and more. I was never disappointed whenever I savoured desserts. One of the unique things that I tried was Vanilla scoop with chillies. I liked the concept. Immediately I thought of experimenting this dessert further by augmenting it with a dash of salt, sourness and some sugar syrups.
Upon coming home, I tried some thrills with Vanilla ice cream and the final creation is named as Wicked Vanilla.
Viharin.com- Wicked Vanilla
Wicked Vanilla

Recipe of Wicked Vanilla

Ingredients required

1. 4 scoops Vanilla ice cream
2. 1/3rd spoon salt or salt to taste 


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment