Tuesday 14 August 2018

WelcomHeritage, the chain that provides best of hospitality to create lifetime memories

WelcomHeritage , is a joint venture of ITC and Jodhana Heritage. I have always looked up to it for its services and hospitality. Location of its properties, the taste of the local culture, that they bring to their properties , which provides excellent experiences, food, ambiance, service and so much more, makes me their habitue. WelcomHeritage is always my first choice to stay in a place.

I got an opportunity to interact with the Assistant Marketing Manager of WelcomHeritage - Ms. Akanksha Vij. She told me there are 41 properties out of which three are from Jodhana Heritage. Rest of them have got a uniqueness attached to them.


Nidhi KM

Brand has expansion plans in the South and the North East. They recently launched the Coorg property where there is a waterfall in the property itself!
Waterfall in the property picture credits WelcomHeritage

No comments:

Post a Comment