Wednesday 1 August 2018

11 interesting facts about Jungfraujoch, Switzerland

After having a great experience at Jungfraujoch, I still ( after more than a month of my visit) have a hang over of the same. Given a chance, I might visit the place again to have another experience. The whole journey to Jungfraujoch, the whole experience there and the concept of the place, technology , everything has left a strong mark in my mind. The experience there is unparalleled. I must say that this place is a must visit and  enjoyed for atleast once in a lifetime. There were certain interesting facts about Jungfraujoch and are a must know for my readers I believe. So, here we go!

11 interesting facts about Jungfraujoch, Switzerland

  1. Jungfrau Railway has its own fire brigade on the Top of Europe
  2. Jungfrau Railway has generated electricity with trains travelling downhill since 1912
Read more 

Nidhi KM

  1. It has its own hydroelectric power station

No comments:

Post a Comment