Wednesday 22 August 2018

WD My Cloud Home: A gem of a home storage solution

Everyone is on a lookout for a one-stop storage solution, and I found a gem of gems, that I was looking for years! With my personal experience, I am excited about what I found, it is the WD My Cloud Home Device! It indeed is a one-stop solution to preserve all the content that an individual may create like photos, videos that we click on our trip or on a day to day basis. Yes!! And you don't even have to carry it along with you. The only requirement to access this drive is to carry the ID and password for the account created to store all the digitally scattered content.

That is all! In my review, I will detail it out further and share all the steps and information that is needed for a user. I was sent WD My Cloud Home Device for review by Western Digital. It is a personal cloud storage device.
WD My Cloud Home WD My Cloud Home

WD My Cloud Home
This device lets you store all your individual or family related memories present in your computer, laptop, mobile and multiple USB drives, External Hard drives etc. It is a home for all your files that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is install and set it up with your router only once, and it is that simple.
Router and My CLoud Home attached         Router and My Cloud Home attached

Inclusions of WD My Cloud Home Device package
  •    WD My Cloud Home Device
  •    Adapter
  •    International plug
  •    Ethernet cable
  •    Password on the quick installation guide
Step by Step installation
  1. Plug-in the adapter to the socket
  2. Attach the ethernet cable to your home Wi-Fi router and WD My Cloud Home Device
Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment