Tuesday 21 June 2016

Experience at Luwansa Beach Resort, Labuan Bajo

Luwansa Beach Resort in Flores , Labuan Bajo is a property having a variety of rooms with premium ones facing the ocean. My room was ocean facing. I have always been a Craver of having a room that has got best view of the prime feature of the destination or location. God had granted that wish of mine. I was given a room of my choice.

Ambiance at Luwansa Beach Resort

At the face of it, its hard to imagine a big property behind the entrance. I was pleasantly surprised to see how big the property was as against its entrance.
There were rooms in the same building as the reception. Beyond the reception, there was park that further lead to cottages facing the ocean.
Viharin.com- Way to premium rooms
Way to premium rooms
Beyond cottages, was a swimming pool. To the right of swimming pool, there was a restaurant, then beach.
Viharin.com- Swimming pool at Luwansa Beach Resort
Swimming pool at Luwansa Beach Resort

My room

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment