Tuesday 29 September 2015

Extravaganza of South East Asian cuisine@ Republic of Noodles

Viharin.com- Interiors at Republic of Noodles of Lemon Tree Premiere , Aerocity
Interiors at Republic of Noodles of Lemon Tree Premiere , Aerocity
As I entered the premises of Lemon Tree Premiere at Aerocity, I already knew that my experience at Republic of Noodles is going to be extraordinary. Lemon Tree Premiere hotel at Aerocity organized a two weeks long promotion of South East Asian Cuisine at Republic of Noodles. To savour the cuisine and enjoy the ambiance, I was there to have an experience.

Ambiance

Viharin.com- Another view at Republic of Noodles
Another view at Republic of Noodles
Commanding the view of pool with eccentric interiors, Republic of Noodles stood valiantly in the heart of Lemon Tree Premiere hotel. As per our hostess Divya Agha, Manager, communications, Lemon Tree, the signature ambiance of Republic of Noodles across all the locations in India is similar. Having a low furniture with orangish broken hint, wall sized windows covered with plants all around providing a sneak preview of outside, statue of Buddha in the middle and bamboo flora are all contemporary statement of Republic of Noodles. I enjoyed the ambiance , it seemed that the restaurant would be a perfect stop for a cozy dine out for a romantic evening or even for business meetings . The atmosphere was soothing and unperturbed.
Viharin.com- Cantonese Style Chicken
Cantonese Style Chicken

Food at Republic of Noodles

As we settled, starters started pouring in by well trained staff. First of all, I had a soup named Burnt elephant garlic with Baby Pokchoy which was delicious. It had a good flavour of garlic. It was a thin soup. Then I had Char Grilled Lamb Korean Style which was highly delectable. Lamb pieces were soft and juicy with perfect blend of spices. The snack melted in my mouth as I savoured it. I wanted to eat more but had to stop myself as I had to review more dishes. Then came crackling Young Spinach with Morinu-Tofu. This was a great snack coated with cornflour and deep fried.

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment