Monday 14 September 2015

As Garam Dharam entered Dhaba te Theka @Garam Dharam

Viharin.com- Garam Dharam Dhaba te Theka
Garam Dharam Dhaba te Theka
Situated at the prime location, Garam Dharam restaurant stands sharp in the heart of Connaught Place. When I learnt that the veteran actor Dharmendra himself is coming over to launch the newest restaurant Garam Dharam, Dhaba the Theka I was very eager to meet him. At the same time, I was curious to see the dhaba te thekka on the theme of Dharam Garam.
Viharin.com- Movie names on wall
Movie names on wall
As I entered the restaurant, it was already very crowded. I was finally able to find a seat for myself after searching.

Ambiance

Viharin.com- Royal enfield reminding of 'Ye dosti' song of Sholay
Royal enfield reminding of 'Ye dosti' song of Sholay
Ambiance was quirky with stylish lamps hung in an innovative way. You need to see it to believe. Restaurant had a graffiti painting of Dharmendra on one wall, movie names on other and dialogues on chairs. The whole area was vibrant and reflected Bollywood aura. Bollywood songs being played at the background radiated high energy in the atmosphere. There was Royal enfield, the grand memory of song 'Ye dosti' of movie 'Sholay' took me to the joyous moments of thise times. It took me a while to simply observe the happening place. In a way, I was absorbed in the ambiance.
Viharin.com- Graffiti painting of Dharmendra
Graffiti painting of Dharmendra

Snacks

As we waited for respected Dharam Ji, enticing snacks were coming our way. I must say that I couldn't complain at all. All snacks that I tasted including seekh kebab, chicken wings, chicken Malai tikka were indeed luscious. I loved them all. Fresh lime soda which is my favourite breezer was awesome as well. All in all we were having a gala waiting time.

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment