Thursday 12 July 2018

My travel companion: WD My Passport Wireless Pro

As an avid traveler, I am on the go every few days and love to enjoy scenaries, destinations, hotels, resorts, restaurants and food. I also love to capture those remarkable and unforgettable moments of life. Whether I travel solo or with family, I keep working and clicking new photographs, writing my experiences and updating content on my social media channels. So, I consume all the battery of my phone and my camera’s while completing my tasks. For all this I need to be fully equipped every time I travel. When I say equipped, I mean gadgets wise. I need to ensure all my phones, cameras and battery backups are completely charged and storage space is available so that I can work uninterrupted. So, before I went to Europe, my 15 days tour with family, I wanted to ensure I don’t run out of battery and storage space in my camera and phone. I was looking for a reliable alternative for a 15-16 days tour. It was coincidental that I was approached to review the WD My Passport Wireless Pro.

WD My Passport Wireless Pro WD My Passport Wireless Pro

Bingo! Here I was with 1 Terabytes memory space with a full battery backup up to 10 hours. Wow! What more could have I asked for!!
While familiarizing myself with the device before I took off, it was so simple to work with. 


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment