Wednesday 18 July 2018

Celebrate Independence Day at world's highest motor able road with The Grand Dragon

I have been wanting to visit Ladakh since years but have been waiting for the appropriate time to come owing to its high altitude and my kids being small. But recently, I came across this perfect package of The Grand Dragon Ladakh which has made me think again to visit the world's highest motor able road.

The package is lucrative and I love the property as it has beautiful views that of snow-capped Khardung La and the Stok Kangri Mountain Range. They provide perfect hospitality where you can immerse in luxury while being in the lap of nature while enjoying local cuisine like the traditional Ladakhi gur gur chai or indulge in some local thukpa, a noodle soup, and momos, Kashmiri Wazwan or you may enjoy regular Indian, Chinese or European as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment