Wednesday 4 October 2017

Immerse yourself in luxury and sophistication @ Corinthia Hotel, Whitehall Place, London

London, my near future 'go to' destination! Although I have transited via London many times but haven't got a chance to experience the destination! I am in the process of planning my future trip to London. When I heard about Corinthia hotel, I was thrilled because of its magnificence and sophistication! I instantly decided to stay there on my trip.
[caption id="attachment_10972" align="alignnone" width="669"]Corinthia Hotel Corinthia Hotel[/caption]
London being famous for its cultural vibrancy and history, the trip becomes all the more successful of one stays at a hotel like Corinthia. This hotel was a former British Government building now offering grandeur, heritage with modern sophistication. The hotel had seven penthouses, two world class restaurants and not to forget the one and only ESPA Life at Corinthia Spa.



No comments:

Post a Comment