Monday 9 October 2017

Experience in air on my way to Maldives on Srilankan Airlines

We were ready to board our flight from Delhi to Sri Lanka in the business class in Srilankan Airlines. It was a three and a half hours journey. I was very excited to reach Maldives and boarded the flight. It was a nice and cosy ambiance in business class. Although the seats were not hundred percent reclining but they were comfortable and I could easily sleep in the plane. I was sitting with my colleague Vishakha Talreja from The Hotel Explorer. Soon we realized that since they had not provided pre fixed screens on the seats ,on special request we could get laptops for entertainment. The operations on the laptop were identical to normal pre fixed screens. I liked this concept. I passed my time nicely in air.
[caption id="attachment_11016" align="alignnone" width="669"]Laptop for entertainment Laptop for entertainment[/caption]
So, we asked for a laptop and I watched a Hindi movie.

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment