Tuesday 12 September 2017

Kashmiri Food Festival @ Seasonal Tastes, Westin Gurgaon

Kashmir has always fascinated me! Although I have not been to Kashmir ever , but love its cuisine and place through photographs. I love Kashmiri clothes as well. I was excited to know that Kashmiri food festival was being celebrated at restaurant Seasonal tastes of Westin Gurgaon. So, I wanted to experience the same.   

Ambiance of Seasonal Tastes

It was a lovely and cool evening. At the entrance of restaurant Seasonal Tastes, there was a Kashmiri team playing soothing Kashmiri music.

Ambiance of the restaurant was quiet and sophisticated. Well lit lights, matching furniture and sparkling floors added to the whole atmosphere. Serving staff wore Kashmiri Pathani suits and topis (Kashmiri caps). All dining tables had a little shikara boats as showpieces with a note on Kashmiri cuisine. I liked the concept. There were two separate buffets laid. Asian cuisine and Indian Cuisine. In Indian cuisine, they had Kashmiri food. 

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment