Saturday 13 August 2016

Review- Malaysian Airlines from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur

I travelled for the first time in Malaysian Airlines in May, 2016 while I was going from Delhi to Bali. I had to change flight at Kuala Lumpur.

Experience of Malaysian Airlines

As I waited for the boarding to start, everything seemed to be perfect and on time. I was supposed to travel in economy class but I was pleasantly surprised to know that I was upgraded to the business class.

Ambiance of flight Malaysian Airlines

Seats were very comfortable and I was able to wonderfully adjust it according to my wish. I had a good leg space as it should be in Business class. TV screen was nice and flawless with good quality earphones. It was quite cold at the time. I had to request for two blankets.
Viharin.com- Aerial view as seen from aeroplane
Aerial view as seen from aeroplane

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment