Tuesday 9 August 2016

Nidhi KM awarded one of 40 Power Digital Users in India

Who doesn't like to be awarded. Everyone does. And when an award comes to you all of a sudden telling you that you have been the chosen one! What will be your reaction? Well, I felt on the top of the world when I learnt that I am considered as one of the top Power Digital Users of India. Wow! I was so curious to know how I got selected , what was the selection criteria and many many more things were boggling in my mind.

Award of Power Digital Users
Award of Power Digital Users

The criteria of selection was clearly mentioned in the article. I was all the more impressed when I came to know that this selection was a hard work of 2-3 months. We were being followed and observed across our social platforms. Our activities were being tracked. We were being  judged on professionalism and integrity and that too anonymously.
The whole process of selection has been done by the Founder and CEO of Techdivine.com - Ananth Narayanan and his team. As per Ananth and team, this thorough process of selection finally chose candidates that were disciplined, determined, focussed, confident, professionals and experts in their domain.


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment