Thursday 4 February 2016

Wonderful Indonesia lures Indian Tourists

Viharin.com- Cultural performance by artists
Cultural performance by artists
Indonesia has been on my list of destinations to visit in the near future. When I came to know about the destination update happening in Le Meridien, I was excited to attend the same. I wanted to hear to Mr. Taufik Nurhidayat, Deputy Director of Familiarization Trip for Asia Pacific Promotion from the Ministry of Tourism (MoT) Indonesia.
Viharon.com- Indonesia Sales Mission event at Le Meridien
When I reached, there were booth tables laid down to provide destination updates, DMCs and hospitality businesses like Accor Hotels, Sun lake hotels etc. Mr. Taufik shared the updates on destination. He mentioned , India is a holds strong potential for Indonesia Tourism.

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment