Monday 8 February 2016

Bold and beautiful, The Taj Mahal- India

This time I was there to see The Taj Mahal for the fourth time I guess. I had fond memories of The Taj Mahal. Have been fascinated always by the reason of being of The Taj Mahal. As part of IRCTC FAM tripThis time we reached The Taj around 3 pm. As we moved across the gate , lush green gardens welcomed us.
Viharin.com- Gate at The Taj Mahal
Viharin.com- Lush green garden
Lush green garden
The whole area was full of smog that let us have a very dim and hazy view of The Taj. I wondered how this wonder monument is facing atrocities of the smog. Yet it a stood bold and beautiful. What I saw next was unbelievable to my eyes. The Taj Mahal was getting repaired. Two of its minarets were getting repaired by Archaeological Society of India. 
Viharin.com- Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal
I couldn't believe the sight, The Taj that I have been visiting since my childhood, needs attention, but suddenly wisdom struck and I recalled the practical reasons of the needs to protect The Taj from the pollution, weather and more. Thank God someone is there to protect my Taj, the Pride of India I thought.


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Minaret of The Taj Mahal getting repaired
Minaret of The Taj Mahal getting repaired

No comments:

Post a Comment