Monday 21 October 2019

Review- On Kourse restaurant at Karma Lakelands, Gurgaon

I had gone to Karma Lakelands some two years ago. Our stay at the property was so good that we all wanted to re visit. Last time we had great dining experience at restaurant On Kourse. This time also, I wanted to enjoy the same experience. This time I was with my bigger immediate family having all ages.
[On Kourse On Kourse - Photo Credits- Karma Group

Ambiance at On Kourse

One special thing that I have observed with restaurants at Karma Lakelands is that they provide ample space for activities for all ages by the dining area. That takes care of all kind of guests. Kids get to run around in the lawns or play table tennis, squash or even Carrom Board.
  Guests playing Table Tennis

Even adults both senior and junior enjoy such games. There is a sit out area by the restaurant where nature lovers can sit and delight themselves with the sight of nature.

Nidhi KM


No comments:

Post a Comment