Thursday 27 September 2018

Eiffel Tower, magnificent Tower of the world!

Months before beginning the planning of my Europe Trip, at the sub conscious level, there was always a special focus on Eiffel Tower. I used to intentionally get rid of that thought out of my mind. Somehow or the other, Eiffel Tower used to grab my attention enough to once mention it to my mother- 'It seems that Eiffel Tower is calling me.' You know what! My husband soon suggested a trip to Paris. He was serious about it. I was exhilarated at this suggestion!!! Wow, Eiffel Tower was indeed calling me I thought. And this special day came when we were to witness Eiffel Tower in person.
Eiffel Tower Eiffel Tower
This day, we all were super excited to see it first hand. There was a long queue and we had to wait for some 15 minutes to get our turn for the lift.


Nidhi KM



No comments:

Post a Comment