Tuesday 22 May 2018

Top 5 reasons to visit Sydney this Summer Vacation

Summer time, everyone thinks to spend in a Hill station or at an international destination that is cool. I have been trying to chalk out plan for our summer vacations since long. Since my kids are at an age when their studies are light plus they can well remember our trip, so I strongly feel that I should take them to an International destination. I remember from my conversation with Naina Sen about a multiple award winning winter festival starting from 25th May till 16th June. So, I quickly gathered top 5 reasons to visit Sydney this summer vacation.
 
 

Top 5 reasons to visit Sydney

 
1. 25th May till 26th June is the time when the whole of Sydney will be overhauled. With magnificent illuminations, laser lightshows and 3D-mapped projections Sydney would transform into a night time paradise. Visitors will get an opportunity to follow the series of interactive and immersive light art sculptures and installation trails through the spectacular waterside precincts of the Royal Botanic Garden, Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo, Martin Place, and Barangaroo. Visit The Rocks and see the spectacular display upon the Museum of Contemporary Art, superb views of the Sydney Opera House and great installations


No comments:

Post a Comment