Monday 5 February 2018

SATTE 2018, one of the world’s biggest hub of global travel and tourism trade network

Like last three years, this year too I attended SATTE 2018.
Every year I get excited to meet and network with people of travel and tourism trade across the world. Unlike last three years, this year I was glued to SATTE for all three days. It took enough time for me to greet and discuss business opportunities with authorities of Tourism Boards, Hotels/Resorts and Airlines.
At first all visitors have to show the online registration ticket. After the baggage check in, one has to register on-site at the registration gates. After I got my registration, I was raring to explore the world at SATTE 2018. At the first glance was the Tourism board of North East India. Followed by big pavilions of J&K Tourism, Uttarakhand, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, Kerala, Goa, Maharashtra Tourism and more.



There were 28 Tourism boards from all across India. Each Tourism board had a Public Relations Officer, memeber of Department of Tourism Board.


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment